Connect on what's new in tech
What is TECH INTERSECT?
CRE // TECH INTERSECT brings together dynamic industry speakers, live demos from leading CRE tech companies, as well as great food and an open bar.
Our mission is to unite today's forward-looking CRE professionals, angel investors and venture capitalists that drive innovation in the commercial real estate industry, all in one, fun, relaxed evening.
When and where is it?
October 17, 2013
New York City
Thanks to all those that attended this event. We had over 275 attendees and 40 exhibiting CRE technology firms.
Pictures coming soon.
June 20, 2013
The San Francisco CRE //Tech Intersect event was a success, with over 200 attendees, 20 exhibiting CRE tech firms, and 15 influential speakers.
See pictures from the event
Planning for 2014 is underway.
Real Estate and Investment Panel
Moderated by Paul Amrich, CBRE
Jeremy Levine, Bessemer (42Floors)
Namek T. Zubi, Silicon Badia Ventures (CompStak, Storefront, Honest Buildings)
Ash Zandieh, RETechNY
Jim Wenk, JLL
Technology Leaders Panel
Moderated by Tom Byrne
Doug Curry, Xceligent
Nick Romito, VTS
Justin Bedecarre, 42Floors
Erik Eliason, Storefront
Michael Mandel, CompStak
William Skelley, iFunding
Who will be there?
- What new technology will give you a competitive edge?
- How today’s CRE technology firms are changing to meet the needs of owners/operators/brokers?
- What your competitors are doing with these new technologies?
Investors & Tech Enthusiasts - Have you ever wanted to know...
- What new technology firms are targeting the CRE space, and why?
- How the CRE industry is being impacted by new technologies?
- Who the people are behind today's CRE Tech Firms?
Get answers to these questions!
Who is sponsoring CRE // TECH INTERSECT?
Participating sponsors include . . .
Sign-up and Stay Informed
Enter your information below to receive updates on CRE // TECH INTERSECT